Friday, July 16, 2010

Why the world love South Korea.

Again, for the nth time, I haven't finished what I started because I was preoccupied with something. I sometimes think that I have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) because of these unfinished materials. I was preoccupied by the thought of Koreans (South Korea specifically). I've been a fan of television since forever but I guess (from my point of view) why people idolized them because they are much of a perfectionist (not a racist, just stating a fact). When I first saw Korean movies, I was bugged by reading subtitles because it would simply mean that you have to focus on the movie, at the same time, you should understand what you are watching. It was a heck of a multitasking, but after a while, I get used to it. Well, not too bad for a neophyte, I have enjoyed the movie. The movie that I've seen before still captures me until now (it was more over 5 years ago).
Why Korean movies and series are great? Because they captured everyone's heart and they would show you that it can happen to everyone. The story tells everyone that not every love story ends up with a happily ever after. Sometimes you can experience losing the one you love due to illness or any unfortunate events. You can really see in the actors and actresses the emotion and passion of the role they portray. An example would be: when a boy is about to cry, you can see the rise and fall of the adam's apple and the twitching of their lips. They considered every single detail that's why the outcome is good.
When it comes to korean music, they would enhance the singing and dancing skills of each person that's why Korean singers are good dancers also (well, most of them, some still need improvement but at least they're trying).
Korean Fashion, most female (from around the world) would feel envious to Koreans because of their high regard for fashion. Males and females of Korea are so much into fashion that clothes for males are worn by females and vice versa but still they look good on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment