Friday, July 16, 2010

Girl Group

I really don't know the reason why but I never liked Girls Generation. Maybe because they looked so demure in their MV's and I've never been demure ever since. But I liked Wonder Girls and 2NE1.

I also like the rappers in every group, such as Yu-bin and CL from the groups above. They're so cool that I've seen Yu-bin rapped with T.O.P.(Big Bang) and well, I'm speechless. She's so good.
There are so many girl groups but I only knew little about them and I guess I only knew one member from each group(I know them more probably because I've seen them in a series or movies):

UEE (After School), I've seen her because she was the antagonist on the drama You're beautiful (I so love the bitchy attitude and I've been thinking sometimes that the role suites her so much and I end saying she must be like that in real life);
Park Ji-yeon (T-ara), I've seen her also in the drama God of studies (I find her so pretty especially when she cuts her hair), which was one hell of an inspiration to every student that would watch it. I would recommend it to every student because it brings encouragement to achieve everyone's dream;

Krystal (f(x)), because she was so pretty that I wished I was a man so that I can marry her (not fan of her sister though). Amber (f(x)), because she was the rapper, and the rest, I don't really know anything about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment