Friday, July 16, 2010

It starts with.....

It all started when a friend told me that she liked one kpop group. I was never really interested with kpop but when I saw the members, especially "the leader", I'm captured. The only song I know before was Mirotic by DBSK, but when I started to look for who the group was, it was like an addiction that would push you to find more information about them, to know more about their music, biography and so on. So, I was searching the net to know who they were until I get engrossed that I downloaded most of their songs in every album, downloaded tons of pictures of their group and their leader, downloaded videos of their songs and watched most of their videos on youtube. I'm starting to be like a fan girl for God's sake but what can I do, I'm so hooked with their music. I just finished school and I'm still waiting for something before I can practice my profession so while waiting, I haven't done anything productive with these past few weeks. I've watched Korean on the television, on the net, on the dvd's and I've started an online learning of Korean language. Silly as it seems but I can't seem to find my life. There comes a time when I was on the computer for 12 hours and my father said that I looked like a zombie. I guess I need to find my life again, I need to find the things that would make me productive and at the same time, the things that would make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment