Friday, October 7, 2011

BIG BANG IS A STRONG GROUP!

I was kinda irritated by the post of a kpop site. It seems that they're exaggerating things just to attract people to read their post. You don't have to use extremely agitating words just to attract readers. I don't have any aghast against any of you people who brings news to everyone but please, use words correctly. It cannot only affect the people involved but also those people who care for them.

It's because of the controversy G-dragon is facing right now. Why make a big fuss out of it? First, he admitted that he smoked, yes, but it's not as if he's been smoking it for years. For those who doesn't know, in some countries, marijuana is used as a medical alternative for eye problems such as glaucoma and cataracts. Well, he just puffed a little and stopped after realizing that it was not a simple cigarette. And to tell you people, he's not arrested for Christ's sake! He had a warning yes, but not arrested so correct your news and Daesung is not convicted! He's reflecting on what had happened. So please stop your nonsense!

Big Bang is a strong group, they may fall now but people like me won't stop supporting them that's why after these controversies, you will see them soaring higher. And I guess, G-Dragon, you should make a few songs about this just like what Tupac and Eminem did. Make your comeback, coz I'll be waiting for you. I've waited 2 years for your Korean comeback so I won't be tired waiting for you again. I know that there are people who would try to pull you down during these times but don't forget that there are still people like me who would support you in everything. Big Bang fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment